Hi KFF folks! Joe Kendall of Texas River School is keeping a close watch on the Guadalupe River water levels and is trying to come up with a Plan B so we can still take advantage of the water in a safe, fun way. He will arrive at the put-in site early Thursday morning to scout it out then determine if floating is doable for our group. This is a sticky situation and we’d rather not cancel with such beautiful weather, so he’ll make the decision as soon as possible to either go with a Plan B or cancel. Regardless, there are still eight (8) canoes available to rent. If this trip has to be cancelled, please know that refunds are available upon request. However, if you care to turn your prepayment into a tax-deductable donation, it would be most appreciated, and your tax-deductable letter for the IRS will be sent to you.