1541 West Cesar Chavez
Austin, TX 78703 ( map )
- Saturday, June 30, 2018, 6:00pm - 9:00pm
- Saturday, July 28, 2018, 6:30pm - 9:30pm
- Saturday, August 25, 2018, 6:30pm - 9:30pm
- Saturday, September 22, 2018, 6:00pm - 9:00pm
- Saturday, October 20, 2018, 6:00pm - 9:00pm
Guided by the moonlight, enjoy live music with Central Texas musicians as you see Austin from a different perspective. This unique and fun water event supports Texas River School and should be on everyone’s bucket list! The evening begins with check-in on the docks of Texas Rowing Center. See time frames above for specific date(s).
We push-off about 30-minutes after check-in and paddle down to the Congress Street Bridge to watch the bats emerge for their night flight, then return to the docks around 9:00/9:30 p.m. We have single, double, or triple kayaks and canoes available for your use. You are welcome to bring food and drinks for your personal consumption in appropriate containers. We encourage you to purchase your vouchers early to secure your seat. For questions or concerns call Anna at 512.865.1450.